Yogic Shankh Prakshalan
5,000 years old technique used by ancient Yogis. Yogic Texts mention, that regular “Sankh Prakshalan” prevents and benefits in many dreadful diseases that are classified as ‘incurable’ by western medicine. For average healthy adult it is recommended to do 2 times/ year. This cleansing process involves Yogic postures and drinking of salt lime water.
- Thorough and complete cleansing and detoxification of the entire digestive tract
- Improves digestion, bowel movements, growth of healthy bacteria.
- Gives feeling of lightness, freshness & improved energy.
- Improves functioning of Stomach, Spleen, Liver, Ileum & Colon.
- Relieves chronic - constipation, diarrhea, acidity, gastric, indigestion, diverticulitis and other gastro-intestinal problems, IBS, LGS, colds and coughs, loss of appetite, auto-immune diseases, etc.
- Much better than the passive technique of Colonics and Enemas, as the muscles of the digestive tract are activated and stimulated to work, to bring about detoxification ...
Duration: about 2-3 hours. Light meal will be served after “Sankh Prakshalan”
- Stamina to do Yoga Postures (Exercise) for about 1 - 1½ hours.
- Not suffering from: Uncontrolled hypertension, Uncontrolled Diabetes, or any acute & chronic illness. (if unsure, consult with Yoga teacher, consultation charges applicable).
- Did not undergo any surgery within last 6 months.
- Non allergic to lemon or lime
Precautions after Detox:
- NO Milk, Milk products, Tea, Coffee, Coke, Alcohol on Detox day.
- ONLY light Vegetarian food and soup on Detox day. NO hot and spicy foods.
- NO heavy physical work or Exercise on Detox day. NOextensive travelling on Detox day.
- NO bath/shower for at least 3 hours after Detox. Bath/shower with warm water only.
- Do not expose to cold breeze/wind. Keep warm
- Take plenty of rest, and keep your mind cool, relaxed and cheerful on Detox day.
We recommend joining our Yoga classes for at least 1 month, before undertaking this therapy. Depending upon your health condition, we might advise against taking this therapy, as it requires a lot of stamina for exercise. Consultation charges applicable. Therapy charges will be refunded back.